Online Class Registration
Register for Class using Mindbody
- Open a browser in Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to Urban Artistry’s Mindbody Site. You can also download the MINDBODY app to your mobile phone.
- In the upper right corner you will see a place to login.
- If you have provided your email to Urban Artistry before, then enter your email into the field that says email, and click “Need password?” Mindbody will send you an email to set up your password. Simply follow those instructions to create a password and log into Mindbody.
- If you have not provided your email to Urban Artistry before, or there is an issue with finding your email, then you will need to click “Create account” to create a new account. Follow the instructions to create an account.
- Once you are logged into Mindbody, you will see the Class Schedule. Click “Sign Up Now” to register for the class you would like to take.
- To check if you have any classes/class passes on your account, Click on the “My Info” tab. Any active class passes will automatically apply to the class that you sign up for. If you have any issues with this, please call Hannah George-Wheeler’s cell phone: 802-598-9791.
- You will receive an email with a link to your class 5-10 minutes before your class starts.
Joining Your Online Class
- Once your receive an email with your online class link, click on the link. Make sure you use either Google Chrome or Firefox to access your online class.
- The link will bring you to a webpage that prompts you to either download & run Zoom (recommended), or you can “click here to launch the meeting” from your browser. You do not need to download Zoom to attend your class.
- Once you join the meeting, you may need to wait until your host begins the meeting. You will want to turn on your video and audio.
- If there is a lot of noise/feedback, mute your microphone.
- During instruction, mute your microphone to reduce feedback and keep the Instructor’s video as the largest on the screen. The Instructor will be the only one playing music for the class.
- If you have a question during instruction, feel free to write it in the chat feature and the Instructor will address your questions.
- There is no recording the class. If there is a specific part of class you would like to record, please ask the instructor for permission.
- Some instructors plan to video their online class to build their portfolio. If this is the case, you will be notified before you join the meeting. Please communicate with the instructor if you would like to discuss this further. Please keep in mind that our instructors are teaching as volunteers. The ability to record their classes will help them build their careers.
If you have any issues that you cannot work out with your Instructor, please reach out to Hannah George-Wheeler (cell: 802.598.9791, email: email@example.com).
Thank you for your support of Urban Artistry, Inc.! We wouldn’t be here without you.
Enjoy your class!