- Dance Metro DC Award 2009: Urban Artistry was awarded “Best Emerging Performer or Group” for their performance, “TIME TO COME HOME: A Tribute” during the Kwanzaa Festival with Coyaba Dance Theater.
- Dance Metro DC Award 2010: Urban Artistry was awarded “Best Costume” for “Digital Funk 5002.” Directed by Rashaad Pearson, costumes designed by Reed Griffith, LaTasha barnes, Reed Griffith & Russell Campbell.
- Tools of War: International Soul Society Festival 2012
- Voice of America News : American Works to Promote Urban Dance Culture, August 6, 2012
- The Arlington Connection :U.S. and French Dancers Compete: Dance Battle June 27, 2012
- The Washington Post : Washington area dance highlights for summer 2012, June 2, 2012
- The Washington Post: Festival celebrates French hip-hop, May 17, 2012
- Washington City Paper: Art in the Streets, September 23, 2011
- Huffington Post: Self-Expression Through House Dance Culture, August 9, 2011
- Washington Post Magazine: Urban Beat: Hip-hop classes foster fitness and community, May 2010
- Gazette.Net: Programmed to Please
- US Embassy of Bulgaria: Press release on Urban Artistry’s Black History Month in Bulgaria
- O&P Business News: Will Break for Prosthetics (featuring UA’s Harley “Halfstep” Jackson)
- Fox 5 DC: Holly Morris – International Soul Society Festival
- WTOP RADIO: Reaching youth in 2013